|Among Us Logic: The Legend of Novisor Is marked as 13+ material for the following reason, frightening images.|
Among Us Logic: The Legend of Novisor is the 18th Among Us Logic episode and is the first Novisor Saga episode. It was released on February 21, 2021.
He roams for a while before finding himself chained up, he decides to shut off his computer and go to the party his friend was talking about. And his friend, at the party, gives him a shout out. However, the happiness is short-lived when Aiden reads NO-VISOR scrawled on a paper. The NoVisors come and take him to a unknown location.
It is revealed that Aiden was trapped in the game the entire time. Player and Veteran talk for a little while until the lights turn back on. However, their happiness is short-lived when a NoVisor appears to be right next to them. They run, but Novisor drags them off, supposedly to the same place where Aiden was and the episode ends there before we see what happens next.
- Novisor is an official reference to an among us character called MC, otherwise known as the Crewmate without a face. The only difference between Novisor and MC is 1: MC is an alive crewmate, and Novisor is a ghost, and 2: MC can be summoned in all three maps in regular among us, and Novisor can only be summoned on The Skeld.
- The scene with Player and Veteran copying each other in the prologue, and the way that its done, is a reference to Smosh's Stop Copying Me!
- In Punk's side of the dorm, a poster says "creepy impasta".this is a reference to the word Creepypasta.
- In Aiden's apartment, you can see a Lavender Town poster, which is a reference to Pokémon /Red/Blue/Green/Yellow with the town of the same name.
- In Aiden's apartment as well, you can hear the Minecraft door shutting sound.
- A Mr. Cheese clock can be seen after Aiden quits playing Among Us after the "No-Visor" glitch.
- The flea market and the cursed copy of Among Us could be a reference to the creppypasta Sonic EXE, which the protagonist's friend finds a game called Sonic EXE at a pawnshop, which is a cursed copy of the original Sonic the Hedgehog. Both lead to severe consequences
- This is the first episode that does not feature a number.
- Veteran and Player still survived from Novisor as shown in Hacking Security Cams!.
- This is the second episode that mentions Innersloth, the developers of Among Us. The first one was Among Us Logic 14: Cheaters Lobby.
- This is the only episode that has appeared in two movies.
- The sound of Roomate leaving the room is the sound of a Minecraft Bedrock Edition door.