|This page contains spoilers for the Among Us Logic series. Read with caution!|
Among Us Logic 11 is the 11th Among Us Logic episode. It was released on December 19, 2020.
The episode begins with a blue character telling a story about how Player saved Christmas years past.
The story begins with Player spawning into the lobby. He meets up with Veteran and Captain, the latter of whom tells Player that he bought him a great present. Player says he got one for Captain too, but Veteran thought he heard Player say he wasn't getting him anything.
Gnome (as the Grinch) hates Christmas, and comes up with a plan to kill the crewmates so they can't celebrate.
TheGentleman meets Mother (as the ghost of Christmas Past), and she shows him his childhood. Next he meets Mr. Egg (as the ghost of Christmas Present) who shows him Captain, who is in debt because of the present he bought Player. Finally, he meets Poopyfarts96, who shows him a graveyard. The ghosts explain this is where they are buried, and that they were killed by a killer snowman and a Grinch impostor.
TheGentleman calls a meeting, and tells the crewmates to vote out Grinch and Freezy the snowman, but Player, misunderstanding, thinks that Captain is the impostor, because of his snowman hat, so as his Christmas gift to Captain, he leaves the game. Veteran does the same, making the game 2v2 so that the impostors win.
The blue crewmate finishes his story and reveals he was Freezy all along. Veteran sings Jingle Bells to end the episode.
- Mr. Egg
- Freezy (Impostor)
- Gnome (Impostor)
- Mr. Cheese
- Angel (mentioned)
- This is the first episode to include Gnome without Engineer.
- Similarly to Episode 6, the characters change their hats to fit a Christmas theme.
- Player wears the Candy Cane Hat.
- Captain wears the Snowman Hat.
- Veteran wears the Halo Hat.
- Mr. Cheese wears the Christmas Tree Hat.
- Mother wears the Elf Hat.
- Mr. Egg wears the Present Hat.
- Poopyfarts96 wears the Plague Doctor Mask.
- Gnome wears the Santa Hat.
- Player and Captain both mistake Veteran for Angel, a reference to the first episode.
- Mr. Egg's alias in this episode, Mr. Present, is a pun. The name refers to a present as in a gift (his hat), as well as the present (the current time).
- The part of this episode where TheGentleman's encounter with the three ghosts is a reference to Charles Dickens' novella A Christmas Carol, where a cold-hearted miser named Ebenezer Scrooge (on whom in this episode is portrayed by TheGentleman) despised Christmas, until three spirits came to him to find his redemption. The other characters in the novella portrayed by those of this episode are listed below.
- The Ghost of Christmas Past (by Mother),
- The Ghost of Christmas Present (by Mr. Egg),
- The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come (by PoopyFarts96),
- Mr. Fezziwig (the unnamed mentor in TheGentleman's childhood).
- This episode references three movies, A Christmas Carol (already mentioned), Frosty the Snowman, and The Grinch.
- This episode is one of the few time Player showed sympathy towards Captain, as he left the game hoping Captain would win. Although this Made the Crewmates loose as When TheGentleman said something about a snowman impostor,he meant to say Freezie and Player mistook the snowman part as in Captain's mini snowman hat. this migth also be due to sense of reward, as Captain bought Player A new PS5 to the point he became a Hobo, making player overjoyed and this wanting to to play with the new PS5.but he did say him leaving is " a gift" towards Captain, meaning he does have a bit of Care for his clingy white compadre.