|This page contains spoilers for the Among Us Logic series. Read with caution!|
Among Us Logic 7 is the 7th Among Us Logic episode. It was released on November 7, 2020.
The episode opens with Player standing at the edge of the lava pit on Polus and insisting that he's not the Impostor. The others, dressed up as characters from various movies, refuse to listen to him. Veteran, dressed up as Leondias, kicks Player into the lava. Before he falls in, the video pauses and Player tells the audience that he can explain what's going on. He points out that Blue is responsible for all this.
Flashing back to the beginning of the round, Blue spawns in the lobby. He meets Veteran and Player, who introduce themselves. They are dumbfounded by how Blue plays like a normal Among Us player, and not like their crazy friends.
The round begins. Blue, assigned Crewmate, goes to do his align telescope task. He meets Captain there. They argue about stars, and Blue realizes what an idiot Captain is. A dead body is reported, and the meeting begins. Player explains where he found Gnome and Engineer's dead bodies. Mr. Gentleman posits his innocence and Mother backs him up. Blue suspects that Player self-reported, but Mr. Cheese says that Player isn't clever enough to do that. They all agree to skip.
Blue leaves to watch for Player on the security cameras. While flipping through the feeds, he finds Mr. Cheese licking the cameras in comms and the Gentleman gets mad about it, which resulted in them having a disagreement. Blue wonders out loud what is wrong with the people on this lobby. Veteran thinks he's talking about Mr. Cheese and the Gentleman specifically and goes on a tangent about how good relationships take work. Blue brushes him off and goes back to watching the cameras; he sees Player killing PoopyFarts96.
He reports the body and says that Player is the Impostor. When asked to vouch, Veteran talks about Mr. Cheese and the Gentleman's relationship instead. Player maintains his innocence. The video pauses again, and Player admits that he was lying before bringing the story back to the present. Player falls in the lava and dies. One Impostor remains. Blue gloats about being right, only for Mr. Cheese to stab him to death and tell him to go back to GameTunes. The episode ends with Mr. Cheese advertising GameTunes and giving the audience advice on relationships.
- Player (Impostor)
- Blue (Debut)
- Mr. Cheese (Impostor)
- Toto (Debut)
- The movies/stories referenced in the beginning of this episode are The Two Towers, Revenge of the Sith, Braveheart, The Wizard of Oz, and 300.
- In a first for the channel, this episode leaves it ambiguous as to whether Player won or not. He was outed as the Impostor, but Blue was then killed by Mr. Cheese. However, given that Mr. Cheese killed Blue in front of everyone, he probably got voted off anyway, making the Impostors lose.
- This is the first appearance of Mr Cheese's dog, Toto.
- This is the second time Player and Mr. Cheese are impostors. The first was Among Us Logic 2.
- This is also the first time 2 characters that were previously impostors together are the impostors again.
- During the scene where the match has begun and the players are walking to different parts of the map, PoopyFarts96 is missing his toilet paper hat.
- Engineer's goggle lenses are purple in one scene.