|⭐⭐⭐ 3 stars|
|The Cheater's Lobby page is rated 3 stars, that means it is fine but needs improving. please press the edit button to improve it.|
When Cheaters get caught, they get stuck there forever unless they apologize to Innersloth and accept their defeat.
It is also seen that a Minecraft character (from Logdotzip's Crewmate Skin ) is in the lobby and there is no computer (possibly for reasons of cheaters not getting to customize themselves, or plot).
Characters seen in the Cheater's Lobby
Characters possibly sent to the Cheater's Lobby
- Ninja (for violating the kill cooldown in Among Us Logic 12)
- Blue (for helping Not Orange revive crewmates to win the game in Among Us Logic 13: Revive The Dead!)
- Not Orange (for reviving crewmates to win in Among Us Logic 13: Revive The Dead!)
- Captain (for creating the Zombie virus in Among Us Logic 15: Zombie Plague)
- Mr. Egg (got blamed for the Zombie virus in Among Us Logic 15: Zombie Plague)
- Hornsly (for using Qwerty to cheat in Among Us Logic: The King Imposter)
- PoopyFarts96 (for calling a meeting from security and showing a video tape that has proof Player was an impostor in Among Us Logic: Airship Arrival)
- Happy (for using pets to kill crewmates in Among Us Logic: Monster School)
- The cheaters lobby is filled with garbage and doesn't look like a regular Lobby.
- Nobody can leave the Cheater's Lobby unless they apologize to Innersloth.
- One of the Cheaters in the Cheater's Lobby looks like a Minecraft character. (A possible reference to the skin pack).
- One of the Cheaters in the Cheater's Lobby looks like the Emergency Meeting Button.
- One of the cheater has wires.
- Player, SirClogsworth, Mr. Cheese, and Angel are the only normal ones.
- Angel went to the Cheater's Lobby due to hacking the kill cooldown rule in Among Us Logic 1.
- Mr. Cheese went to the Cheater's Lobby due to using the GentleBot in Among Us Logic 10.
- Player went to the Cheater's Lobby due to helping Blue cheat in Among Us Logic 13. It is unknown why Blue did not get sent to the lobby.
- This may be because maybe Player had to pay the price for all of them.
- It is unknown why SirClogsworth was in the Cheater's Lobby.
- Ms. Pink was sent to the Cheater's Lobby because she could kill impostors.
- Only few will reform and go back to the regular lobby, the known reformers are Player and Mr. Cheese.