|“||My name Mr. Cheese!||”|
— Mr. Cheese's catchphrase
- 1 Context
- 2 Relationships
- 2.1 Allies
- 2.2 Frenemies
- 2.3 Enemies
- 2.4 Arnold
- 2.5 Bro
- 2.6 Goober
- 3 Mr. Cheese's songs:
- 4 Song Appearances
- 5 Ejections
- 6 Kills
- 7 Deaths
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
Mister Cheese (stylized as: Mr. Cheese) is the primary deuteragonist in Among Us Logic (only being a proper antagonist in episode 12 but in episode 15 he sacrificed himself for the primary protagonist even though he himself was a zombie). He appeared in all episodes, except episodes 3 and 4 (he himself did not appear in Among Us Logic: The Legend of Novisor, but he was shown on an alarm clock as a cameo). He is comedic and hyper intelligent, although he often acts rather idiotic. He is also an entrepreneur, as he made a restaurant called Cheese Louise. His romantic interest is TheGentleman, and his top rival is Mr. Egg. His pets are Cheddar and Toto, and his in-game username is Mr Cheese and MrCheese in some episodes.
Cheddar is Mr. Cheese's pet dog. Cheddar's design has no relation to any pet cosmetic in Among Us, and was designed by GameToons, as real Among Us dogs are blue with one eye, while Cheddar is an orange cheese wearing dog with a visor.
They are best friends and have a romantic interest with each other. They love each other very much and have a strong bond although Mr. Cheese has killed TheGentleman 4 times. In Among Us Logic: Daycare, Mr. Cheese was angry that TheGentleman had killed him but they eventually patched things up.
Happy is Mr. Cheese's minion/assistant. He helped Mr. Cheese pull off the pet impostor scheme.
Player (turning into a friend)
They work together as Impostors from time to time, but Mr. Cheese still calls Player and Veteran losers in Among Us Logic 12. Player originally considered him a rival during that time and an enemy. Still, in Among Us Logic 14, they are glad to see each other. Captain mentioned in Among Us Logic 15 that Mr. Cheese and Player go on little side adventures, leaving him behind entirely, and in the same episode Mr. Cheese sacrifices himself for Player. They are usually on friendly terms and don’t hold any grudges.
They were impostors twice, but sometimes Mr. Cheese accuses Mother as an impostor. In the Daycare episode the Gentleman used her to make Mr. Cheese jealous, although Mr. Cheese probably knows that Mother did not understand what was happening.
Mr. Cheese and PoopyFarts96 get along well occasionally, and Mr. Cheese can understand his language. However, it's not uncommon for these two to get into arguments over small things.
Toto was once Mr. Cheese's dog, but he became a zombie due to Captain's pet-infecting computer virus and betrayed him and his friends under its influence. Toto is also based off a pet cosmetic in Among Us.
Veteran (turning into a friend)
Mr. Cheese bullied Veteran and caused a mild conflict between them. Veteran also made fun of TheGentleman's outfit in Among Us Logic 23: Airship Arrival, which aggravated Mr. Cheese on several levels. But in Among Us Logic: Fat Imposter, Mr. Cheese says Veteran is his best customer.
They hate each other because they both strive to be TheGentleman's associate and counterpart. However, in GameToons Gaming, they are more like frenemies, but in the normal episodes they are #1 rivals.
He killed him at Weapons in Episode 34.
Bro said that Mr. Cheese is too stupid to be a good impostor in Episode 2.
She called Mr. Cheese dumb, which caused her to get stabbed.
Mr. Cheese's songs:
- No One Suspects Mr. Cheese
- Mr. Cheese VS Mr. Egg
- Who is Mr. Cheese?
- The Life of Mr. Cheese
- Everyone Suspects Mr. Cheese
- The Death of Mr. Cheese
- Crewmate's License
- Die Tonight (Cameo)
- SUS (Cameo)
- Running In Circles (Cameo)
- Oh No
- In Love with an Impostor (Cameo)
- The Cup Song Remix
- Friday Night Funkin vs. Among Us
|Among Us Logic 2||Caught killing Goober.|
|Among Us Logic: The King Imposter||Caught killing Veteran.|
Total kills: 20
|Character||Episode||Place of death|
|TheGentleman||Among Us Logic 2||Skeld, Admin|
|Mr. Egg||Among Us Logic 5||Polus, O2|
|Captain||Among Us Logic 6||Skeld, Upper Engine|
|Veteran||Skeld (room not given)|
|Blue||Among Us Logic 7||Polus, outside Admin|
|TheGentleman||Among Us Logic 9||Skeld, Electrical|
|Veteran||Skeld (room not given)|
|Player||Among Us Logic 12 (prologue match)||MIRA HQ, Balcony|
|Captain||Among Us Logic 15: Zombie Plague||Polus, outside Office|
|TheGentleman||Among Us Logic 16||MIRA HQ, Reactor|
|Captain||Among Us Logic: Hacking Security Cams! (prologue match)||Skeld, Security|
|Player||Among Us Logic: The King Imposter (prologue match)||Skeld, Electrical|
|Veteran||Among Us Logic: The King Imposter (main match)||Skeld, Weapons|
|PoopyFarts96||Among Us Logic: Fat Imposter...||The Airship, Cargo Bay|
|Engineer||The Airship (room not given)|
- Among Us Logic 1; Sliced into half by Stoner.
- Among Us Logic 10; Shot with a pistol by Veteran.
- Among Us Logic 11; Stabbed with a knife repeatedly by Freezy.
- Among Us Logic 13: Revive The Dead!; (dead; specific killer not given)
- Among Us Logic 14: Cheaters Lobby; Sliced into half by Angel.
- Among Us Logic 16; Killed by Veteran (cause of death unknown).
- Among Us Logic: Hacking Security Cams!; Sliced into half by Dum.
- Among Us Logic 21; Eaten alive by Novisor.
- Among Us Logic 22; Devoured by Stoner (as a dragon).
- Among Us Logic: Airship Arrival; Stabbed with a knife by Player.
- Among Us Logic: Daycare (prologue match); Stabbed with a knife by TheGentleman.
- Among Us Logic: Daycare (main match); Shot with a pistol by Franklin.
- Among Us Logic 30; Shot with a ray gun by B-Day.
- Among Us Logic, But The Imposter Changes Colors...; Sliced by Player (as TheGentleman).
- Among Us Logic, But The Impostor Works Out; Flattened by Arnold.
- As of episode 34, Mr. Cheese is tied with Captain for the second most amount of appearances. They are behind Player, who has appeared in every episode.
- Mr. Cheese is one the most popular characters in Among Us Logic, having many songs and appearances.
- Mr. Cheese broke the fourth wall in Among Us Logic 13, stating that he is the most popular character in the series. He also broke the fourth wall at the end of Among Us Logic 7, when he spoke directly to the viewers.
- Mr. Cheese can play the violin in "Everyone Suspects Mr. Cheese".
- Mr. Cheese becomes TheGentleman's associate again in Among Us Logic 6.
- Mr. Cheese is one of 3 characters with a gay love interest, the other two are TheGentleman and formerly Mr. Egg.
- Mr. Cheese, Mr. Egg, Engineer, Veteran, Toto and Franklin all became zombies in Among Us Logic 15.
- Mr. Cheese tried to replace Cheddar with Toto but then Toto gets infected in Among Us Logic 15.
- Mr. Cheese now has his own restaurant called "Cheese Louise”. This restaurant has been featured in Among Us Logic 26: Fat Imposter.
- Mr. Cheese is one of four characters that can understand PoopyFarts96's fart language, the other three being Stoner, Captain, and Mr. Egg.
- In game, his name is Mr Cheese, because the "." symbol cannot be used in Among Us usernames.
- Mr. Cheese has violated the kill cooldown twice, he did so in Among Us Logic 9 and in No One Suspects Mr. Cheese.
- A lot of fans have mixed feelings on Mr. Cheese, he is hated and liked by a lot of people.
- He got into the Cheaters Lobby because he created the TheGentlebot, but it is unknown why he didn’t get into the Cheaters Lobby earlier.
- By personality, Banana, a character in Everyday Among Us Life by STA Studios is a reference of him.