|“||"It be worse than mere nonsense, boy."
— Pirate, Among Us Logic 4
Pirate is a minor character who only appears in Among Us Logic 4.
TheGentleman helped Pirate with getting his real name (Captain) back with Leader/Captain. But TheGentleman was not fond of him taking his color.
He stole Pirate's real name, which later leads to an argument with him and TheGentleman.
He was arguing with Captain and possibly Pirate.
- Pirate has the color cyan (formerly black).
- His hat is a pirate hat.
- He speaks with a pirate accent.
- Despite pirates technically being outlaws, Pirate seems to have a some noble traits.
- He could briefly be seen in a flashback in Among Us Logic 8, during Mr Egg's song. Pirate is one of the two characters that is only seen in Among Us Logic 4, the other being Greaser. However, Greaser appeared in Among Us Logic: The Last Crewmate, meaning that Pirate is the only character that has only been in Among Us Logic 4 and also the only character in the entire series to appear in only one episode.
- He and Greaser have been absent a total of 28 episodes as of Episode 32.
Click here to view the gallery.