|⭐⭐⭐ 3 stars|
|The Sheriff page is rated 3 stars, that means it is fine but needs improving. please press the edit button to improve it.|
|“||Darn tootin, servers must be acting up again!||”|
— Sheriff, Among Us Logic 1
Player didn’t vote out Sheriff in Among Us Logic 1. He also convinced people to vote out Angel, the one who he accused.
Bro and Sheriff ran into the reactor to fix the sabotage together in Among Us Logic: Hacking Security Cams! but it's unknown if they cooperate with each other during the sabotage.
She used to be partners with him, but he got ejected when she was guessed correctly as impostor.
Rose and BDay did not believe Sheriff when he guessed that its Angel correctly.
He possibly killed Sheriff in Hacking Security Cams!
She could also have killed sheriff.
Stoner believed Angel because they were both impostors and Stoner killed him in Among Us Logic, But The Imposter Changes Colors...
(Almost) Everyone else
Sheriff is very accusatory, which then nobody believes him when he accused Angel.
Die Tonight (cameo)
|Among Us Logic 1||Accused Angel of being the impostor but was vouched by BDay and Rose.|
- Among Us Logic, But The Imposter Changes Colors...; Shot with a pistol by Player.
- Sheriff has the second least amount of screen time in the whole series, just behind Cub and Chiz.
- In Among Us Logic 16, Noob uses his skin but changed to her main skin.
- In the song "Die Tonight", he is seen floating in space with B-Day.
- He beats every character for least amount of screen time.
- He beat BDay, Rose, Angel, and Ninja's record for episodes absence as he reappeared in Among Us Logic: Hacking Security Cams!, meaning he had 18 episodes absence.
- He was the first person in the Among Us Logic Series to be ejected.
Click here to view the gallery.