|“||My name is Wizard. I’m new here.||”|
— Wizard, Among Us Logic: Airship Arrival
Wizard is a supporting character who made his debut in Among Us Logic: Airship Arrival. Opposite of what he had expected, everyone didn't like him, resulting to be ejected immediately after introducing himself. As his name says it, he really is a wizard as seen in Among Us Logic: Monster School, when he used his magic powers with the help of his wand to clean up the muck that leaked out of the trash bag he carried.
She was the only person, along with PoopyFarts, to not side with Player's request to eject Wizard.
They were impostors in Among Us Logic, But The Impostor Works Out.
He volunteered to perform the seance to expel Novisor to the game, but PoopyFarts summons him instead and even killed Wizard when he was trying to run away from Novisor in Among Us Logic: The Revenge of Novisor.
Player voted him out in Airship Arrival by saying “kill the outsider” then everyone agreeing and voting him out but they were both in good terms in Among Us Logic: The Revenge of Novisor and Among Us Logic: Monster School.
Everyone else in Among Us Logic: Airship Arrival
They were all convinced by Player to vote him off the Airship.
He killed Wizard in Among Us Logic: The Revenge of Novisor.
After cleaning the mess that he made with the trash, Happy hopped out of the vent and killed him in Among Us Logic: Monster School.
Wizard turned him into flames in Episode 34.
|Among Us Logic: Airship Arrival||Considered as an "outsider" by Player.|
|Character||Episode||Place of death|
|Veteran||Among Us Logic, But The Impostor Works Out||The Skeld, Upper Engine|
|Mother||The Skeld, Security|
|Stoner||The Skeld, Reactor|
- Among Us Logic: The Revenge of Novisor; Eaten alive by Novisor.
- Among Us Logic: Monster School; Stabbed with a knife by Happy.
- Wizard is the only blue character that doesn’t appear in Among Us Logic: The Last Crewmate, likely due to his main color being black.
- He is the only in-lobby character who was killed by Novisor to not become a No-Visor.
- He, with Balthazar and Toto are the only characters to have one power.
- In Gametoons Gaming, he does not have the wizard hat on. Instead, he's see wearing either the towel wizard or birthday hat. This is possibly due to the wizard hat being bugged when it first released, causing Innersloth to remove it for a while.
- Wizard possibly cheated in Among Us Logic, But The Impostor Works Out because he killed 3 crewmates in less than 10 seconds
- When Wizard killed a crewmate, he uses a kill that is not in the vanilla game. Same thing with Arnold.